Boston Confidential

Just a novice runner unhealthily obsessed with the shiny future and trying to collect as many T-shirts as possible

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Boston Sports Club: The Best Eye Candy $74 a Month Can Buy

Now I don’t know what goes on at other gyms in this city but I can tell you this: the hottest guys in Boston work out at Boston Sports Club. When I think of all those years wasted at Healthworks!

I’d go to the gym three times a week anyway but I’d be lying if I said that I didn't look forward to checking out the guys in the free weight section. And the guys running on the treadmill; Tall, lean bodies, toned muscles and angular facial features. Just the way I like them.

I can’t help but wonder: where are these guys during the day when I am running errands at lunch in the Financial District? What bars do they go to? Do most of them already have girlfriends/wives/boyfriends? How does one actually meet them? When I find out the answers to these questions, I promise to share. After all, we BSC girls are in it together.